- 1) Releases rich vital elements and Natural stimulants : Faster absorption and assimilation of nutrients
2) Improves Fertilizer Use Efficiency (FUE) : Increases fertilizer uptake.
- Nourishment: Organic bio growth stimulants acts as a catalyst for plant metabolism : Brings about Vigor which has tremendous effect on seed germination, vigorous Root development and profuse branching
- Safety: Induced Resistance Development (IRD): Decreases the Susceptibility of plants to diseases, pests and increases Stress tolerance capability against Drought and Frost.
- Soil Improvement:
1) Acts as a substrate for Beneficial micro organisms : Increases the population of micro-organisms thereby enhancing their activity which improves the soil health and fertility.
2) Helps in constructing Mineralized Soil : Replenishes the supply of trace elements and helps to increase theSoil Energy.
- Commercial Crops: Cotton, Cumin, Opium, Jute, Sugarcane.
- Field Crops: Rice, Wheat, Sorghum (Jowar), Bajra.
- Plantations:Arecanut, Coconut, Coffee, Rubber, Tea, Mulberry , Cocoa.
- Pulses: Red gram, Green Gram, Black gram, Horse gram, Bengal gram, Chick pea, Cow pea, Soybean.
- Oil Seeds: Ground Nut, Castor, Linseed, Mustard, Safflower, Seasamum, Sunflower. Spices, Condiments, Narcotics : Black pepper, Cardamom, Coriander, Cumin, Garlic, Ginger, Tobacco, Turmeric.
- Horticultural Crops: Apple, Banana, Citrus, Guava, Sapota, Mango, Peach, Apricot, Ber, Grapes, Cashew, Melons, Papaya, Plum, Pomegranate.
- Vegetables: Chilies, Beans, Brinjal, Cucurbits, Okra, Onion, Pea, Potato, Sweet potato, Tomato, Cole crops (Cabbage, Cauliflower, Knol-Khol), Drum stick, spinach